About Matt Zipter
Over four generations, my family has called Ozaukee County home! Shorewest calls South Eastern Wisconsin home. Whether Ozaukee county or neighboring communities, I am committed to assisting you “ achieve your real estate goals”.
As a member of the Shorewest Team (a leader in the evolution of the real estate industry), I have the tools and support to create effective marketing, access to consistent sharing of knowledge and continuous updates of current Wisconsin real estate laws.
So let’s face a few realities:
- The rules and regulations related to real estate and finance law remain in a state of flux.
- The real estate business has changed forever.
- New skills are required for this new market reality.
- What the consumer expects of real estate professionals today is very different than what they expected of them only ten years ago. As agents we must evolve into what the consumer now demands.
- Clients no longer just need information regarding which homes are for sale. They can easily find that information online. Analysis of that information is the key.
What my clients deserve is…
- Their Realtor has the ability to analyze all the available information, connect the dots and let them know if now is a good time to buy, or the right time to sell.
- The courtesy of taking time to explain their options— simply and effectively.
- To be heard and given useful, honest advice.
- A full time Realtor.
Graduate of the Realtor Institute, Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, Seniors Real Estate Specialist, Military Relocation Professional, Grafton Zoning Board of Review, Grafton Historic Society, Grafton Tax Assessment Board of Review and Lake Shore Realtors® Association.
Environmental Consulting field tech, Residential Construction, Property Management, Retail Hardware Sales, and Barkeep.
Environmental & Pollution Control Technologies